According to economictimes, as of October 2020, every 1000 individuals in India hold 22 cars. This is the ratio that tells us the vigour of vehicles being used in the country. But why are we concerned about the number of cars any country has? Well, this would make sense when we tell you that there’s a fresh opportunity for all the business enthusiasts and big tycoons who wish to expand their reach even further.
While sitting and searching for business ideas, the typical, common ones pop up in each of our heads. But, it’s time now that we move a little further with our creative approach and establish means of income that can actually pay off. Not only the business persons but the mobile and web developers can have a little happy dance at the beats of new opportunities.
Imagine how these millions of car owners pave the way for generating employment into the business and technology sector. Cars need to be washed, well, that’s pretty obvious! Isn’t it? One can own a firm that provides car washing services extensively to several car owners in the region. Now, on the next step, there’s scope for the technical developers. These car owners indirectly benefit the web and mobile app development services.
Each business needs to ease out the information with their end customers. This can be done either by advertising the venture extensively to a greater extent. Now, this would be very heavy on your pockets. No business venture recently commenced, which is in its preliminary stage, would prefer spending lots of money on advertising immediately.
This is when mobile application development web services come as a saviour for these entrepreneurs. The developers can provide you with web and mobile app development that can further proliferate the sphere of reaching out to the audience very well. Unlike advertising options, web development costs relatively less and is there with you for a longer time. You won’t need to pay repeatedly to spread the word for your business.
Down below, we have furnished specific details of the On-demand car wash app development. Take a look and be the next person to take a business by storm.
How does an On-demand car wash app work?
These recent on-demand services have taken the whole market by storm by commencing different types of applications that could not have guessed a decade ago. But now that they are here let us comprehend the operating mechanism of an on-demand car wash mobile application.
Registration and Login Portal: the foremost step while using an on-demand car wash app would be the registration of the individual on the app. This is a basic notch that almost every app includes. It displays a conventional portal that asks for the details of the person. Personal details like name, mobile number, address, car name, type, model, model year, and certain other details about the car to be washed are inquired. The user has to fill in each detail comprehensively to ease out the process for the workers on the other side of the app working extensively to support the customer.
Schedule: once the user is done with the registration and login procedure, he has to choose a suitable time for the car wash. The appointment can be made easily on the app by selecting the most favourable day and time. While companies indulge in web and mobile app development, some might design the app to show certain time slots for booking an appointment for car washing. Book a wash effortlessly on the application provided.
Execution: As short as the word looks, the procedure is as lengthy. Now, this is where the actual working of the on-demand car was apps come into play. Mobile application development web services provide the customers with a comprehensive approach out in the market. The tasks that customers need to accomplish till now are very simple and breezy for them. Well, this is the whole point of on-demand app developments- to ease out the hectic process for customers and take the load on the app.
Once the customer has logged in and selected a specific date and time that best suits his or her schedule, the next undertaking is of the application itself. The administration department here plays a vital role. Let us look at the flow of the work after that.
- The admin receives a request regarding a booking being done on the application. As this happens, the admin begins his search for the available car washer around the specified location. The next step can be directed in two ways depending on the type of service provided: either the firm that owns the application also owns a car washing company. Or the owner of the app collaborates with the care as hers around the location up to a long or short stretch depending on its potential.
- If the company owns a car washing firm, it will direct a car washer to the booking and send it according to the precise schedule chosen by the customer.
- On the other hand, the admin scans through the various car washers present in the preferred location or at a location nearby to that one. Once found, a request is sent to the particular washer.
- The washer then receives the request and either accepts or declines according to the availability of the labour.
- Once the request is accepted, the customer gets a notification about the availability of the washer.
- Soon after, the details of the washer are sent to the customer.
- Washer reaches the mentioned location at the scheduled date and time and does the work deliberately.
- Once the car wash has finished, the customer is required to make the payment to the washer. Here, again, the payment can either be done online or in offline mode. Usually, the online mode is preferred.
- The washer can make the payment through various payment gateways that the app delivers.
Once the washer has received his payment, his work is finished. The app can now willingly choose to take the feedback of the client through a separate portal at the end of the service.
Let us now look at the extensive features of an on-demand car wash app.
Features that have dragged “On-demand” car wash apps vastly in demand:
- Placing the order: the foremost feature that’s the core of such an app is placing an order. The mobile application development web services make sure that the order placing procedure is substantially seamless for the customers as it is the first step of the whole operation.
- GPS and maps: next thing that’s highly crucial is the selection of location accurately. These apps require the customer to turn on GPS in their devices so that they can accurately locate the person on the map, and it becomes manageable for the washer to reach the address.
- Notification: notifications are substantially sent to the customer and the washer once the appointment is booked and otherwise for other purposes. Details, reminders, payment details, offers, etc., are sent to the customer and the washer.
- Tracking of order: once the order is confirmed, the web and mobile development companies inculcate the tracking feature. This allows the customer to be in a transparent association with the app. Each step is tracked on the app and lets the customer comprehend the stage of his order.
- Browsing different technicians: customers also get the opportunity to browse the best available technicians in their location. Instead of going for the app chosen technicians, the customer can put forward their preferred choices and procure the best services.
- Payment getaways: several apps provide multiple payment getaways. Ranging from cash on delivery, online banking, net banking, credit cards, debit cards to the currently surging UPI based payments, all are now available on the apps for a convenient payment experience.
- Feedback: well, the process doesn’t end at the end of a car wash. Web and mobile app development services considerably ensure that a feedback form is sent to the customer to record their experience feedback and make improvements if required in the future.
How does On-demand car wash apps develop?
The development of any kind of mobile application is quite a tiresome process. The developers put in enormous hard work to develop an application that proves to be beneficial for the customers. Keep in mind all the demands and requirements of the customers.
The mobile application development web services need to be incredibly awful in their skills and work. The work accomplished by various developers has often been omitted from the eyes of the customers, and all the attention shifts to the company that has brought in the concept. Let us now look at how these on-demand car wash apps that we’ve been talking about for so long are developed in the market.
- Gathering the requirements: development begins with following the requirements of the customer’s so that an application is developed that eventually serves the purpose to its users. A study is done on the current apps in use, and further information about what is prevalent in the market is collected comprehensively. What customers ultimately want to see in an application is what matters the most and not just random suggestions of anyone. The suggestions would only work if they finally provide the company with a profit. This is possible if the customers like the app. The app will be liked if the customers’ demands are vastly met in the apps. Competition of this cycle is what ensures the success of the application.
- UI/UX design: web and mobile app development is marked by a significant step- the development of UI/UX designs. These designs decipher the kind of user interaction that will be provided to the customer. Also, the user experience is a highly important aspect of the web development process. Mobile application development web services look forward to providing seamless and robust structures of UI/UX designs. Whether it is a mobile application or a web development, the look of the application or the website says it all about the kind of potential the company possesses. Hence, to portray a good picture and win over the trust of the customer, the UI/UX layouts are developed with much precision and efforts.
- Prototype: once the UI/UX designs are built, the prototype is selected. It does not account for a lengthy procedure. It is a simple and basic process that gives the application or websites its structure.
- App development: app development is another tiresome procedure, including the core of app development. The app is built using various platforms and frameworks available in the digital market. This marks the critical step of the whole procedure.
- Quality check: development of the app doesn’t mark the end of the procedure. The next very significant step that cannot be missed at any cost is testing features, functioning, performance, user interaction, fidelity, strength, etc.
- Deployment: once everything is done, the next step is the deployment of the app on the app stores of Android and Apple to make it reach out to the concerned audience for which it has been developed.
- Support: the complaints you register regarding any aspect of the app are heard and resolved diligently. This is the work of the support and maintenance team of the application. Web and mobile application development is then completed after all these steps being in place, deliberately and accurately.
On-demand applications are widely in use these days. We, as customers, enjoy being administered services like food delivery, car wash, can booking, etc. But hardly are we aware of the development process that goes behind these app’s functioning that provides us with such great door to door services within just a few clicks. We have tried our hand at explaining the details of the on-demand application, particularly the car wash apps. We hope to send out the word and help you comprehend procedures nobody cares about.
Are You Ready to Craft an On-demand Car Wash Application?
On-demand applications are the future of application technology, and we are the creators of the future. We have a perfect mix of talented developers and creative designers who have developed your concept into a value using one application.
Therefore, if you are ready to enter the market with an on-demand car wash application, you can rely on us for the best mobile application development web services. We will be happy to serve you!